Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday!!!

Ok, so I was able to go and listen to a former student of mine give a talk today because he was leaving on his mission this week. His name? Steven Pelham.

What a conduit of so much natural, free charisma!! He was so entertaining to listen to, and his talk was given so smoothly, that it felt like I was sitting on a calm river of words. Oh to have a loosed tongue, and to speak like he does. I know it was a blessing from his father in heaven, so on his next quest, it will serve him well.

I also got to see some very good friends of mine, Renae, Lisa, Lindsay, Dexter, and Emily! What good people! I miss them all so much!

And of course Sunday is a day of family, and mine was so crazy today! I was texting my dear friend Stephanie, and while I wasn't looking my sister sent her a text that said, "I think you're gay". She responded with a "What???"

My whole family was about on the floor laughing!! And I too was about in tears from laughing so hard! We then started talking about a time in vegas with my older brother. He had just got a new smart phone and didn't know how to use it. Be came to me and asked me if I knew how to use the camera on his phone, and I said yes. He then gave it to me to setup for him. Instead of setting up his camera, I logged in to his FB account and updated his DB status with this:

"There is only one thing that I love more than Beer...and thats Balls!"

Oh my goodness....me, and my friends, and my family, were in absolute tears over that situation, because we all knew that he loves his beer!! He just paced the house all night, saying "kefe" all night because he didn't know how to delete the update! It was SO dang funny!!

Anyway, I wanted to tell about this day that was full of laughter, and fun, and love...and not so much of wonder. Which is a good thing, and I guess at the same time it could be a bad thing...who's to say?

Keep it real!

Me

4 comments:

Tiauna Elise Noble said...

Wow, Long time no post! Well, I hear Steven's Talk was Great, I was at my Friend Brady's Farewell, and he gave an amazing farewell talk also.
Have a Great Night!

Mindi said...

My family is the same way. When we get to story-telling and laughing, watch out! While on vacation a few weeks ago that happened. It's been a long time since all 5 siblings and our parents were together, letalone at the same time, letalone for an entire week. Oh how funny these people are! It was awesome. I'm glad you all had a good laugh. :) That is quite the funny story though. I have to wonder if it's the same brother I met...those years ago. I just remember thinking "holy crap, this guy is huge, and can crush my skull with his hand, and he's got an anklette on!" I felt safe though. ;)

Taylor said...

Wow, its been awhile Tiave.. anyways, I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your posts, and that I think you should post more. As well as talk to me more. :)

Jenna said...

I think days where you can just enjoy them without having to Think about why you did are a nice refresher in life... :)
Love, Me.