Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Have you ever wondered.....

....what it means to have loyalty?
....what is meant when someone says I love you?
....what is heard through tears?
....what is felt in anger?
....what is understood amidst confusion?
....what emptiness feels like?
....what your name means to someone else?
....what the world thinks of you?
....what the soul looks like?
....what wind tastes like?
....what can endure through fire?
....what loneliness really feels like?
....what the future holds for you?
....what sounds the blindness can make?
....what your person speaks of when they move?
....what the eye can truly reveal?

...I have....

The funny thing is that the list of wonders goes on and on...and it never ends. And neither does time as I understand, it keeps filling the emptiness of what we don't know with everything that we will ever wonder...

Oel ngáti kámeie

P.S. Avatar comes out, re-released in special edition on thursday night at midnight!

...have you ever wondered where I will be at that precise time....???

I don't have to wonder... ;)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for updating. :) I have a question for you, now- Have you ever wondered how far back in time events began moving/falling into place to put you where you are now? It goes farther back than any of us imagine, I'd suppose...
Tsaheylu in life, ever present, ever growing, ever stronger than we know, is there to catch us when we fall. And somehow, somewhere, amidst the chaos we call "Life", someone or something reaches out and assures us that it's under control. Boy, I'd hate to see what out of control looks like ;-) :-P
Anyhow, good to hear from you. Keep updating, yeah? :)
Love, Me.

Mindi said...

I have to wonder... Oel ngáti kámeie...who do you see? Of all the times you update...nice timing eh?