Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nothing important!

I really meant it when I said this was nothing important...

.....but you still read it! LOL...

Ok, thanks for reading this seemingly unimportant post about nothing, I love you guys any way, anyone who still reads. ;)

God bless,

Me

Oh yeah, one more thing...the answer of course is "you", I see you. But you, is not just you, it is you as the world, as my world, as your world, as a world...

Smile! =)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Haha, sometimes it's the "not so important" stuff that's the most appreciated in life. It most often makes us laugh, anyway, and as Russell says in UP, "I guess it was the boring stuff that I remembered, mostly". Or something like that. :)
Love, Me.

Mindi said...

Still smiling...