Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A wish...

...that at some point I could call you, just to say Merry Christmas, and happy new year! I know I will not be able to, but know that I am wishing you the best, in all things. Love moves in your direction, from my soul.

I love you my dear friend,

God bless..

Checking in-

~J~

2 comments:

Sensibility Declared said...

A wish that only I could hope to have come true,

It is strange how the Heart can tie two souls together, so the same.
And that is why this Heart is choosing to cut those strings, from all of the earnest wishes from this soul. To finally take the step, to the most difficult task at hand, And simply to...forget...
I would but to say one thing to your sweet dear face, and yet, I cannot, and I shall not.
For all the beautiful, amiable things in this world I would not.

With all the love that passionately filled this Heart,
With all the wishes and hopes that could have spouted from such a soul as mine,
I now in the most difficult of all ways bid the valediction that I prayed would never come.

Farewell my dearest Friend, this is the last you will hear from this heart....

..Farewell

Mindi said...

So...have you stopped blogging altogether? We are wondering about you...~B