Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LLP

...And no I am not talking about a limited liability practice or anything like that, I am simply talking about "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

How is it that A.J. knew to write that in the D.O.I.? I wonder what it means...and what it is exactly...

After many long hours, deep contemplation, steady meditation, here is what I have come up with:

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is alive only in ones heart...Life is given within every solitary beat that indeed proclaims I am alive. Liberty is exercised within every breath that fills my lungs! To inhale the very freedom that delegates the capability of our voices, allows us continuity of comfort by speaking...and how comfortable it is to speak with one, or many, that we find dear...the ones we share heart beats with.

And finally...the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit...is it a road we travel, or a path we are creating? Is it a job, career, house or income? Is it a person? Or perhaps an idea...?

All these things make me feel what I understand to be happiness. Memory, people, place, involvement, and you.....All things delegate what makes me happy...

Checking in....

~J~

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I'm glad you are happy!
~B~

Tiauna Elise Noble said...

I think that you need to read The Patriots: Surviving the coming collapse by James Wesley Rawles. It is a book about the constitutional rights that we have. I enjoyed it and so did my Father. We are both very strong for our rights. so. I thought I'd let you know that I am happy you have thought about this! Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are what we all should live and strive for.
-Tiauna