Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Extenuating weeks....

...have come since the start of the new semester here at Provo High. Dance, Choir, Band, and Guard have all but nearly consumed the part of existence we call life...but I love it, and that is why I keep on it.

When things in life come to mind, I am often taken to reflection...

Where was I in the grand scenery of accomplishment?
Have I come to the place I am supposed to be?
Am I become of the person who created me so?
Do I love, like I would hope to be loved?

...Are the memories of this life, written in the words, colors, and people that I would want to have endure for the eternities to come...?

God hold my heart, and make it so.

This is out to you, who have made the memories of my heart, I love you dearly! And my soul reaches out for you, for in your memory I find a smile...one I shall wear till I die. :)

Mrs. Garrett had her baby not too long ago, and she brought it in so I could see and meet her little Molly Garrett. What an adorable addition to a wonderful life! I looked at her as she spoke of her new infant, and in a moment I understood how her joy had become like a full cup running over. Finally I understood...the nine months she carried her unborn child had built something so dear and cherished in her life, and the evidence of it was written across her smile. I dont' know what it is like to bear a child, or to bring one in to this world...but i understand something I didn't know before.... That I will never understand until it is my turn...

Putting down to rest, the old individual that she used to be in order to become something she had never been became so clear to me...the time preparing to bring life, merged the lives of her and her husband, and the child becoming of the family. I understand that now...I know that she will never forget the momories of her past that make her who she is, but also that she needed to accept the things that were changing in her behalf.

I too will never forget memories that have place in my soul, people who had become a heart beat to me...but in the count down of days, I too realized that although I care deeply about my dear friends, it is not my place to care FOR them.

I wanted to so badly, to be part of the lives of those close to me...and now I am nearly sure that it will never be. Even so, my memories will will never be forgotten of those kind and dear to me...

...I will always love you, that will never change.

Hey Jack guess what?! I'm sure you already know, but you are going to be a big brother now! How cool are you?! Don't worry little brother, I will check in on you, and make sure that you are doing well, both you and your new brother!

Wave_writer, I wish you everything in your endeavors bro. You truly deserve it! I know you will do amazing things with the talents you have, and the opportunities you will be given. Don't doubt yourself...God didn't doubt you when he gave them to you.

And to all...Always remember, all things that can happen will...

...God Bless and God Speed...

No comments: