Reaching out to you...if you want to be reached....

This is for you...because somewhere in the world I live in, I know you live too. Lost from everything, and yet hopefully found, I shall wait. God keep you, for God loves you...as do I...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stranger than fiction

It seems to me that fiction is never written without a co-existence of its opposite. In every truth there is some untruth, and every untruth is based on a certain truth. How is it then that we are to determine where each one is draws a line. How often should we mingle truth with untruth in order to protect? And how much should we "lie" in order to maintain relations...?

Is it worth it to sacrifice a measure of integrity? I know I have said that I believe there is a time for an appropriate lie, and that that I still hold. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Where should I draw the line between truth and untruth?

Where do I measure the worth of my integrity?

How to I maintain who I am?

How do we all maintain who we are...if there is indeed such thing as the "appropriate lie"?

God help us all, if we cannot learn it for ourselves...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Your answer is in your last sentence. Just substitute "when" for "if". :)

Also, your friends are always standing by if you are ever in need.

Love, Me.